Saturday 5 April 2014

Fearless Pursuit is here!!!

Fearless is my latest book, just released, about sexy, pointed eared elves whose unusual powers are increased when they learn to use them wisely. Fearless takes place in 1957, in both London and Dover, and is an erotica book from Ellora's Cave.

I love these locales. In fact I love every place in England I've been. Have visited many times, but it's never enough for me.

Here's an excerpt from Fearless:

"He found her in the music room, staring out the window into the dark night.

He came up behind her and turned her slowly in his arms until she faced him. Tears were running down her cheeks, and when she saw who held her she sobbed and laid her dark head on his shoulder.

Astonished at her acceptance of his embrace, he handed her a handkerchief and held her while she gulped, mopped at her tears, and then relaxed again in his arms. The feel of her beautiful body so close to his almost broke his control. He kissed her hair softly and sweetly as she nestled closer. Unable to stop himself, he lifted her face and claimed her mouth. Their kiss blazed into instant heat and he groaned as he ran his tongue around her soft lips, demanding she let him in. Her hesitancy surprised him. It seemed more as if she didn’t know what he wanted rather than the reluctance he’d expected. Gently nipping her lower lip, she gasped and he thrust his tongue in to finally taste her sweetness.

Dear lord of all the elves, she tasted better than butter and vanilla icing. He’d noticed before she always wore a scent that smelled like daffodils, and he sucked on her tongue as he breathed in the evocative fragrance. She caught on quickly, running her tongue around his lips as soon as he released it, and then allowing him to deepen the kiss.

Holding her tightly with one arm, he freed the other to caress her face and then her shoulders, and finally he let his hands roam along the sides of her breasts and down to her narrow waist. Afraid to truly explore her breasts and nipples, he contented himself with tracing the shape of the perfect rounds and cupping them in his hands.

She made no attempt to stop him, and his cock raged almost out of control. Dear elves, he didn’t want to shoot his cum in his pants, but he was very near to doing just that. She was so damned delectable, so perfect for him, that he pushed her against the wall and ground his rigid cock against her soft body.

A mistake. Whether the size of his cock frightened her he didn’t know, but she suddenly pushed him away and slid from under his arms.

“Rurik, I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me. I didn’t mean to lead you on like that.”

He finally gulped in enough air to answer.

“My love, and you are my love, don’t look so startled. I’m the one to apologize. I pushed you much too fast. I can’t feel truly sorry, though, it was simply too wonderful to have you in my arms.”

She’d sped to stand half-way across the room and was eyeing him warily.

“You can’t mean that, it’s too soon. We barely know each other. I never should have encouraged you on like that. I’ve never acted like a slut before.”

Rurik believed her. Her every response had been innocence itself. He found the fact she’d apologized to him the most endearing words he could envision.

“As I said, Reina, I rushed you. You are not a slut in any sense of the word. You are my love."
 
  Reina and Rurik have a thoroughly wicked villain to overcome, the lives of two lost youngsters to straighten out, and the perplexing distress of Rurik's brother Jake. Jake just might turn out to be the most powerful elf in the family, but that's in the next book, Redemptive Pursuit.
All my books can be found at Ellora's Cave, Amazon, Kindle, and Barnes and Noble, among others.
 
Or write me at jswriter@earthlink.net.  I'd love to hear from you....
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: